In the event of stains, pre-treat the stain with natural Marseille soap as follows:
1. Moisten the stain with water at room temperature by fully understanding the surface of the stain;
2. Rub a little natural Marseille soap on the backside first (do not use too much, because Marseille soap is one of the most powerful degreasers on the market).
Using a little soap inside out, you can also see if the color of the garment will fade or not, so that if you eventually notice that the color fades, you can immediately stop the operation by quickly rinsing the stain area with water at room temperature) ;
3. massage the stain very gently in a circular direction, first clockwise and then anti-clockwise;
4 repeat operations 2 and 3 on the obverse;
5. first rinse the treated area from the inside out and then from the right side until all soap residue is completely eliminated. (This thorough rinsing operation is important to prevent halos from remaining around the stain);
6. if necessary repeat the point 3 and 4 until the stain disappears;
7. proceed with washing by hand or in the washing machine.
There are no reviews yet.